Sunday 10 March 2013

My 5 favourite trends from London Fashion week







 These are my 5 favourite trends from London Fashion week- the Autumn/Winter 2013 collections!


 1. Monochrome fever

I like this trend which was shown in Mary Katranzou's collection and Erdem. Mary Katranzou included landscapes and sculptural silhouettes while Erdem used girly prints and fitted sequin dresses.


Erdem A/W 2013

Erdem A/W 2013

2. Metallic detailing

This trend is from the Giles collection and I like that the gold detailing of the empire line dresses and short tops look luxurious and fancy.









3. Pattern clashing

I loved Tom Ford's clashing prints and wild colours.










4. Country heritage

This trend reflects the beauty of the British countryside and the popular tweed 'cross' stitch decoration that was in the Mulberry fashion show.







    

5. Geometric shapes

I like this trend from Peter Pilotto's catwalk because it is so dramatic and the digital prints are very brave.





No comments:

Post a Comment